No 1 Organic Waste Treatment System
We design site specific domestic sewage treatment systems and assist with council permits
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- 20 Years in the waste water industry (since 1996)
- Thousands of systems installed
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- No smells
- No noisy pumps
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Reduces household organic waste by up to 90%
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- We help you with Permit Applications
- Many effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit existing septic or aerated systems
- Domestic and Commercial Systems
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Listen to what our clients say
“Undoubtedly its the most environmentally friendly thing I’ve done in my 71 years…..”
The Organic Septic Tank Solution
A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems specialises in organic waste management processes for domestic, commercial and rural applications right across Australia.
These systems allow for the efficient converting of organic waste, sewage and waste water on site into a reusable liquid fertiliser that is distributed underground throughout your property.
A natural, biological septic system, this worm farm composting solution effectively processes sewage, all household waste water and organic garbage, including food and vegetation, as well as weeds. Combined with naturally occurring organisms, the worm liquid opens up and improves the quality of your soil – enabling you to re-use and recycle it as liquid fertiliser under your garden, lawns and bushland.
The Eco- Friendly Waste Water Treatment
Not only are you taking responsibility for your organic waste, sewage and waste water, you can reduce your disposal of organic garbage to landfill by up to 90%! That means, placing your garbage bin out for collection every 6-8 weeks for recyclable items only.
For a custom worm farm septic tank design and installation package to suit your specific site, contact us today
Some of our Featured Projects.
Worm Farm Waste Systems Field Days
More Happy Customers
In regards to the installation I was most impressed with Anthony and his professionalism and knowledge regarding the overall job. I extended my gratitude to him for his work but would appreciate if you could also pass on our thanks on a job well done. Also we have been managing various sub contractors for our build and have found your company to be one of the most professional to deal with, being very organised with timelines and information. Your communication has been excellent and will highly recommend your services going forward to anyone considering installing a similar system.
All the waste from the house is treated and remains on the block and provides excellent fertilizer for our vegetable garden. The only liquid leaving the block is storm water. I believe that the system is beneficial to the environment and could be used more widely with great benefit to the environment. I have a strong objection to any waste water being drained into the sea.
Ron McIntyre. VIC
About The Frog
We use the frog as a mascot on our website, brochures and vehicles because they are excellent indicators of local environmental health. Frogs disappear when the environment is under stress and return when conditions improve.
It is not unusual to find frogs living happily in our Worm Farm Waste Systems and as they die in polluted water, what better proof is there of how healthy our systems are.