21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- 19 Years in the waste water industry (since 1996)
- Over 2100 systems installed
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, OLD & NT
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added under your garden
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- No smells
- No noisy pumps
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Reduces household organic waste by up to 90%
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- We help you with Permit Applications
- Several effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit existing septic or aerated systems
- Domestic and Commercial Systems
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Another Happy Customer
In three years we have had not one incident and why would we, the only moving parts are the worms! This system has been so efficient and caters just as easily when there are only a few people in the house right up to when the masses arrive and settle in for the week.
Rod B, Vic
The Organic Septic Tank Solution
A &A Worm Farm Waste Systems specialises in organic waste management processes for domestic, commercial and rural applications right across Australia.
An all-in-one affordable alternative to traditional septic tanks, treatment plants and compost systems, our site specific worm farm septic tanks offer an elegant, odourless and non-mechanical system built on nature’s very own waste management system.
Commercial Worm Septic Tanks
Domestic Sewage Treatment
Rural Worm Septic Tank Systems
Efficiently converting organic waste, sewage and waste water on site into a reusable liquid fertiliser that is distributed under ground throughout your property.
A natural, biological septic system, this worm farm composting solution effectively processes sewage, all household waste water and organic garbage, including food and vegetation, as well as weeds. Combined with naturally occurring organisms, the worm liquid opens up and improves the quality of your soil – enabling you to re-use and recycle it as liquid fertiliser under your garden, lawns and bushland.
From a block of units to sprawling farms, national parks and the mining industry, new installation or retro fitting of existing septic systems can all be easily accommodated by A &A Worm Farm Waste Systems.
Not only are you taking responsibility for your organic waste, sewage and waste water, you can reduce your disposal of garbage to landfill by at least, a whopping 90%! That means, placing your garbage bin out for collection every 6-8 weeks for recyclable items only.
For a custom worm farm septic tank design and installation package to suit your specific site, contact us today
Worm Farm Waste Systems Field Days
About The Frog
We use the frog as a mascot on our website, brochures and vehicles because they are excellent indicators of local environmental health.
Frogs disappear when the environment is under stress and return when conditions improve.
It is not unusual to find frogs living happily in our Worm Farm Waste Systems and as they die in polluted water, what better proof is there of how healthy our systems are.
Contact us today for a free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.