Thinking About A Worm Septic System
Recently we were approached by a local resident who had installed a septic system that used worms. It was failing to operate correctly on a number of levels. Unfortunately the whole system was poorly installed and is suffering from a number of problems. When considering a worm septic system it’s wise to do your research. Make sure that the system has been fully tested and accredited by your local council. Because not all environmentally friendly septic systems are considered Equal.
Here Are Some Of The Problems We Found With A Recent Installation By Another Company
- A 6000 litre concrete tank was installed however the operators accreditation only allows them to install a 3000 litre poly tank.
- The septic tank is not treating the effluent correctly and raw sewage is being discharged.
- The dispersal trenches were not installed correctly and as result his backyard is flooding.
- The local council inspected the site and made the owner install a mound along the boundary of his property. This was needed to protect his neighbours property.
The resident has already spent a further $14000.00 trying to get the system to work. Not A Great Outcome.
So here’s what it will take to the get his Worm Septic System up to standard
- We need to completely empty the infrastructure in the septic tank and install our technology.
- Trenches need replacing and installed as per the correct regulations.
Our System is a natural, biological septic tank solution that effectively processes sewage, all household wastewater and organic waste, including food and vegetation, as well as weeds using humble septic tank worms.
Combined with naturally occurring organisms, the worm liquid opens up and improves the quality of your soil – enabling you to reuse and recycle it as liquid fertiliser under your garden, lawns and bushland.
Before you purchase a Worm Farm Waste System you need to make that the system is made by Australia’s No1 biological Worm Farm Septic System.
Here’s why customers all over Australia choose our Worm Farm Waste System
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Thousands of systems installed Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, TAS, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
Check out our projects or give us call on 03 5979 1887 today.