Domestic Septic Tank Systems that are Environmentally Sustainable
We specialise in worm technology and environmentally friendly wastewater treatment solutions. Our Domestic Septic Tank Systems provide home owners with minimal maintenance, no-smells or noisey pumps.
Using a single chamber, non-mechanical system, this simple worm technology processes residential sewage, wastewater and organic waste, converting it into a reusable clear, aerated liquid fertiliser for your plants.
Our eco-friendly Domestic Septic Tank Systems have a huge capacity for organic waste. Other septic systems can only accept very small quantities and generally only through an insinkerator. With years of extensive research and development, our natural, eco-friendly septic system offers a simple solution for disposing of organic waste.
This powerful organic wastewater treatment system will effectively processes all your sewage, wastewater and organic garbage. This includes food and vegetation, as well as weeds. Combined with naturally occurring organisms, the worm liquid opens up and improves the quality of your soil. You can then reuse and recycle it as liquid fertiliser under your garden, lawns and bush land. Independently tested the Worm Farm Waste System is super fast at processing sewage, wastewater and organic waste. In fact 20 times faster than a normal septic system.
People Choose Our Wastewater Treatment System for many reasons.
Here’s just a few.
- Established in 1996
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- JAS-ANZ Certified
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, TAS, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle