- 21 Years in the Wastewater industry
- Thousands of systems installed
- 10 Year System Warranty
- No smells
- No service contracts
- No noisy pumps, activated only on demand
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added into your soil
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- We help you with Council Permit Applications
- Reduces household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit to your existing system
- Domestic and Commercial Systems
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Who we are
A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems is an Australian owned and operated company which installed its first septic tank system in 1996. In that time we have grown to be Australia’s leading alternative sewage and wastewater treatment system providers.
Our vision was to provide sewage and wastewater treatment process that requires no, or minimal, energy. A holistic approach has been taken to manufacturing these systems and 98% of components are manufactured from recycled materials, further helping with landfill reduction.
Each septic tank system is designed to be site specific, maximising safety and system performance as well as preventing environmental damage to creeks, rivers, waterways and dams.
We manage the total process for you, we apply for the Council permit to install, design and manufacture a system that will suit your specific application. We the use company trained and employed installers to install the system on your site. All ongoing servicing obligations are conducted by trained A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems personnel.
Council applications require 2 site plans, 2 floor plans, and a cheque payable to your local shire for the cost of the permit fee. We will process all applications with your Council and will liaise with you when designing the system location on your site.
All systems are manufactured by A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems.
Our commitment to quality
Our commitment to our clients extends to providing the very best quality of tank manufacture in a creative and innovative manner. To ensure this goal is achieved in a legal and efficient manner, we have established a quality program to provide our clients with the assurance that the products and services provided by A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems will meet current and future customer requirements. Through a system of review of our operations with our key stakeholders, we continuously monitor all levels and inputs into our organisation to achieve improvements where ever possible
Above all, we deal openly with our clients, staff and suppliers to make sure that we begin and maintain honest, open and positive relationships. We recognise that these relationships are dynamic and need constant care and management.
This program includes a quality plan to manufacture tanks to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1546.1:2008
This statement is issued to indicate our attitude to client relationships and to ensure our own excellence of service. The full support of our staff, our professional colleagues in allied fields and contractors with whom we are associated is sought in actively pursuing this quest for quality.