1. Site Analysis
For us to able help you find the best Worm Farm Septic Tank System for your site we require the following information.
Our Worm Farm Septic Tank System
is designed site specific
2. The Quote
Now we are ready to provide you with a quote. This is a comprehensive document that will answer most of your questions and give you a very good idea of what kind of investment you will need to make. We take the time to understand your site specific needs so our initial quote is as accurate as possible. If you would like quote please go to our contact page.
Your Quote Will Include
- Tank Size – 3200 litres or larger
- Tank Type – Poly or concrete
- Pump or Gravity feed
- Effluent disposal method and area size
- What we will do and don’t do
- Your responsibilities
Septic Tank Types
Effluent Disposal Types
3. Permit Application
After receiving your quote and you’re happy to proceed you need to obtain a council permit that will allow us to install your Worm Farm Septic Tank System.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Site Plan
- Floor Plan
- Geo-technical engineers report
- Council Application form
- Cheque for the council application
- Cheque for document preparation
- Applications can take 4-8 weeks for approval
Now For The Good News
We help you fill out all the paper work
and submit the application to council.
It’s that easy!
4. Permit Approval
So your permit has now been approved which means the following.
- Quote revisions or adjustments have been finalised
- Any changes to the effluent disposal area are confirmed
- Your permit is valid for 12 – 48 months
- An installation date for your Septic Tank System can be organised
I am still espousing the benefits of your systems and will continue to do so, not only do they deliver an excellent, environmentally friendly waste management system, it’s how you and your company have handled our situation with integrity.
Nathan & Penni
5. Installation Date
This is important for a number of reasons.
- Coordination between manufacturing and installers
- A 50% deposit is required 21 days prior to installation
- It will allow you time to coordinate your trades (plumber & electrician)
- We can source and coordinate local materials (sand or crushed rock)
6. System Construction
Your Worm Farm Septic Tank System
Is Built Site Specific
- Each system is custom designed and made
- Manufacturing times can vary due to size and complexity
- Every system must go through a Quality Assurance process
- Your system has a 10 year warranty
Here’s the Fun part
Installation of Your
Worm Farm Septic Tank System
- Safe site access must be provided
- All installers are employees not contractors
- Installation will take 1-2 days, maybe longer
- This where we add the worms
- You will need a Plumber to connect the system to your dwelling
- An Electrician to install a power supply near the system if you need a pump
- Soil or crushed rock maybe needed, this will be sourced locally
Before you go here’s why thousands of people use a
Worm Farm Septic Tank System
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- 21 Years in the wastewater industry (since 1996)
- Thousands of systems installed
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- No smells
- No noisy pumps
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to your soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Reduces household organic waste by up to 90%
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- We help you with Permit Applications
- Many effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit existing septic or aerated systems
- Domestic and Commercial Systems
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
In three years we have had not one incident and why would we, the only moving parts are the worms! This system has been so efficient and caters just as easily when there are only a few people in the house right up to when the masses arrive and settle in for the week.
Rod B, Vic
To the staff of A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems
Thank you all for your care and professionalism concerning our urgent sewage treatment plant installation. Initially we had decided on a septic system however after being treated appallingly by the contractor we felt we had no choice but to look for a last minute alternative. After a recommendation from a neighbour we approached A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems.
From the outset we were treated like friends rather than customers. We received a detailed quote within hours and soon accepted the quote. The entire system was installed within 7 days of acceptance by a highly professional in house team who gave great advice on use and maintenance and answered all our questions. In part all the staff of A&A Worm Farm Waste Systems have been friendly, courteous, highly professional and always helpful and we have no reservations about recommending your company to potential clients.