I wish I could write 1000 reviews saying how good this system is and how fantastic the whole team have been they worked in really well with our local council and the process from start to finish has been exemplary.
Over the top
I wanted thank the team at Worm Farm Waste Systems for all their help, patience and professionalism. We had all kinds of obstacles to overcome including a very uncooperative council. But after 12 long months its all in and working beautifully. Super impressed.
Brendan was brilliant. Very happy to have a chat and answer all of my questions.
I’ve have been speaking to Ev for probably over 5 years now about getting this system in and finally it is in! Thank you for being patient with us while we attempted to get our house built. We are really looking forward to using the system.
Contact Us Today For A Free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- Established in 1996
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Do You Know Your Septic Tank Regulations
Onsite wastewater management systems (Septic Tank Systems) are used on residential, community, rural and commercial premises. In each state of Australia the regulations for a onsite wastewater treatment can be very different.
That’s why we have added all the councils we have dealt with since 1996 with links to help you understand your local council septic tank regulations. Your local council will also be able to assist when it comes to understanding your septic system cost.
Domestic | Commercial | Rural
We design site specific septic tank systems and assist with council permits
Eco-Friendly Septic Tank System
Our wastewater treatment plant converts sewage and organic waste using the humble worm