A Job Well Done
Thank you Alan and Dan for a job well done and all the help and advise I received from all the office staff , I couldn’t be happier with the work ethic, knowledge and the well coordinated completion of the work. I was happy to see the local interest that was generated that I hope will lead to more visits to South Australia.
Thank you , a job well done , Paul
Excellent System - Highly Recommend
We had wastewater system installed by A & A about 12 months ago. The system has been working very efficiently and we have been very satisfied with the service and advice we have received so far. The quality of this system has met all our expectations and more. We have not hesitated to recommend this system to any potential customer of A & A Worm Farm Waste Systems.
Thanks so much, we’re really happy with how the install went, Peter was very efficient and helpful! And we’ve been generally so impressed with dealing with you guys overall! We’ll be recommending a&a in the future!
Contact Us Today For A Free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- 21 Years in the wastewater industry (since 1996)
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- Our pumps are very quite & only activated by demand
- No terrible smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
Did we mention NO Service Contracts
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit existing septic or aerated systems
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Do You Know Your Septic Tank Regulations
Onsite wastewater management systems (Septic Tank Systems) are used on residential, community, rural and commercial premises. In each state of Australia the regulations for a onsite wastewater treatment can be very different.
That’s why we have added all the councils we have dealt with since 1996 with links to help you understand your local council septic tank regulations. Your local council will also be able to assist when it comes to understanding your septic system cost.
Domestic | Commercial | Rural
We design site specific septic tank systems and assist with council permits
Eco-Friendly Septic Tank System
Our wastewater treatment plant converts sewage and organic waste using the humble worm
Latest from our Blog
About The Frog
We use the frog as a mascot on our website, brochures and vehicles because they are excellent indicators of local environmental health. Frogs disappear when the environment is under stress and return when conditions improve.
It is not unusual to find frogs living happily in our Eco-Friendly Septic Tank Systems and as they die in polluted water. What better proof is there of how healthy the environment becomes when you install one of our systems.