It just works ‘as advertised’ without fuss
Everything said about worm farm water treatment systems is true.
The unit itself has worked without fault* – disposing of our waste water, weeds & kitchen scraps effectively without the sewage smell.
It has coped effortlessly when our household had a fourfold increase for a week & at another time sprung back into action after a couple of months with no one at home.
By comparison, our neighbours who have basic septic systems have to get service calls every 9 months or so to fix problems.
* Except for one time a passing kangaroo got caught up in the power cord to the pump and pulled it out. Fitted a cord clamp so doesn’t happen again.
Amazing customer service
I recently purchased a farm that has an AA worm farm (identification tag on the wind vent). I rang them to understand the dimensions etc, and when I gave the address they immediately pulled up the installation record from 16 years ago. They then pulled the install file from archive and sent it to me with a manual the very next day. Cheery, happy, helpful people. Couldn’t ask for a better example of exceptional customer service – when there was no commercial gain for them other than a satisfied customer. BTW the worm farm works to perfection after 16 years…
Fantastic service, good price and hassle free
A and A Worm Farm Waste Systems did a fantastic job with a good price. I would highly recommend them. Great service that was hassle free! All council documents handled by A & A which made it easy, and the site was within 200 meters to the Hawkesbury River. My garden is absolutely loving extra the nutrients from the system and I often get comments from the my neighbours on how good the garden looks and I know its due to my A & A Worm Farm System!
Contact Us Today For A Free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- Established in 1996
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Do You Know Your Septic Tank Regulations
Onsite wastewater management systems (Septic Tank Systems) are used on residential, community, rural and commercial premises. In each state of Australia the regulations for a onsite wastewater treatment can be very different.
That’s why we have added all the councils we have dealt with since 1996 with links to help you understand your local council septic tank regulations. Your local council will also be able to assist when it comes to understanding your septic system cost.
Domestic | Commercial | Rural
We design site specific septic tank systems and assist with council permits
Eco-Friendly Septic Tank System
Our wastewater treatment plant converts sewage and organic waste using the humble worm