I wish I could write 1000 reviews saying how good this system is and how fantastic the whole team have been
they worked in really well with our local council and the process from start to finish has been exemplary
A Grand Worm Farm
We have had our A & A Worm Farm operating now for 8 years at our property in Inverloch. This amazing system devours our green food/garden waste as well as the human waste without any smells or noise-giving us a feeling of deep satisfaction and amazement for the many visitors to whom we have raved about the system.
The Worm Farm is a critical part of our holistic Sustainable house and lifestyle establishment here at Inverloch.
I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending to anyone to consider install such a system and talk to the team about how creative one can get integrating the final effluent with your landscaping/plantation ideas.
Sorry to the A & A guys for being slow to post the review but at least readers can be assured of the longevity of the system.
I’m happy to answer any User type queries any prospective system purchaser may have
Problems, responce and solutions
After a couple of teething problems when system was 1st installed. I was super impressed with quick response to get things sorted. Allan did an amazing job and his passion, expertise, knowledge and attention to detail was 2nd to none. Thanks for a great job guys!
Contact Us Today For A Free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- Established in 1996
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, TAS, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Do You Know Your Septic Tank Regulations
Onsite wastewater management systems (Septic Tank Systems) are used on residential, community, rural and commercial premises. In each state of Australia the regulations for a onsite wastewater treatment can be very different.
That’s why we have added all the councils we have dealt with since 1996 with links to help you understand your local council septic tank regulations. Your local council will also be able to assist when it comes to understanding your septic system cost.
Domestic | Commercial | Rural
We design site specific septic tank systems and assist with council permits
Eco-Friendly Septic Tank System
Our wastewater treatment plant converts sewage and organic waste using the humble worm
Latest from our Blog
About The Frog
We use the frog as a mascot on our website, brochures and vehicles because they are excellent indicators of local environmental health. Frogs disappear when the environment is under stress and return when conditions improve.
It is not unusual to find frogs living happily in our Eco-Friendly Septic Tank Systems and as they die in polluted water. What better proof is there of how healthy the environment becomes when you install one of our systems.