Just wanted to thank the team at Worm Farm Waste Systems. We have a very challenging location and site but you handled everything beautifully. No fuss just pure professionalism all the way. You went above and beyond to install our system and it works a treat. Thanks again.
I couldn't be happier
thank you for your email.
Everything went really well during the installation, apart from the horrendous force 9 gale blowing for the entire weekend – poor Alan, he must have felt like he’d been in a wind tunnel for two days! (I really appreciated his advice on creating windbreaks though – and his ability to remain undaunted!)
It was wonderful to meet Alan, I feel quite privileged that he installed my worm farm.
In fact, it has been a real pleasure dealing with your company (A&A) Liz, right from the very first call with Ev, through to being on hand while Alan installed the system, and all our communication in between, I’ve really enjoyed the whole experience. At all times throughout the process I felt like I was in safe hands, more importantly, your communication and guidance along the way has been brilliant. I think what I really appreciate most is that I felt like I was chatting with friends any time I spoke to you, or Ev or Tracey. That made me feel valued.
Second time round
Purchased a system back in 1996 when this company first opened and worked beautifully
Have sold and built again, now using the updated system wow what a difference . Al fantastic job of install, on time did all the hard work from permits to final. Thankyou. highly recommend to anyone this type of system . Great company to deal with
Contact Us Today For A Free Quote
We will respond to you inquiry within 24hrs during normal business hours.
21 Reasons Why People Choose Our System
- Established in 1996
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- Primary & Secondary Wastewater treatment
- Our pumps are very quiet & only activated by demand
- No smells
- 20 times faster than septic or aerated systems in processing sewage solids
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Thousands of systems installed
- Residential, Commercial & Rural Systems
- Approved in VIC, TAS, NSW, SA, QLD & NT
- We help with Council Permit Applications
- Company employed installers are used to install your system
- Can reduce household organic waste by up to 90%
- Many effluent dispersal options
- Aerobic system driven by a wind driven ventilator
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to you soil
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
Do You Know Your Septic Tank Regulations
Onsite wastewater management systems (Septic Tank Systems) are used on residential, community, rural and commercial premises. In each state of Australia the regulations for a onsite wastewater treatment can be very different.
That’s why we have added all the councils we have dealt with since 1996 with links to help you understand your local council septic tank regulations. Your local council will also be able to assist when it comes to understanding your septic system cost.
Domestic | Commercial | Rural
We design site specific septic tank systems and assist with council permits
Eco-Friendly Septic Tank System
Our wastewater treatment plant converts sewage and organic waste using the humble worm
Latest from our Blog
About The Frog
We use the frog as a mascot on our website, brochures and vehicles because they are excellent indicators of local environmental health. Frogs disappear when the environment is under stress and return when conditions improve.
It is not unusual to find frogs living happily in our Eco-Friendly Septic Tank Systems and as they die in polluted water. What better proof is there of how healthy the environment becomes when you install one of our systems.