Biolytix & Worm Farm Waste Systems
The Difference Is Obvious
For many years people have been making comparisons between a Biolytix System and Worm Farm Waste System when in fact the only thing they have in common is they use worms to treat sewage and wastewater. But that’s where it stops. The Biolytix system has been plagued with problems the day it hit the Australian market and since the company was liquidated in November 2011 its left many people angry and frustrated.
“The former managing director of collapsed wastewater systems company Biolytix has defended its financial model, despite admitting it took just a three-week sales drought to kill the business.
A report from liquidators Lawler Partners to the company’s creditors shows Narangba-based Biolytix Water Australia collapsed owing creditors $2.6 million, including $2.29 million to unsecured creditors.
Among unsecured creditors are at least 390 customers who paid between $2000 and $10,000 in deposits or final payments and never received their systems.”
For the full story by The Courier Mail go here
This link also represents a small group of people left high and dry by the Biolytix collapse.
At Worm Farm Waste Systems we realise that no septic tank system is perfect and problems do occur. However we have stood by our product and customers for 21 years installing domestic and commercial septic systems in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA and NT.
It’s not a pretty site when you see another failed Biolytix treatment system. Over the years we have been engaged many times to retrofit these systems. The A&A Worm Farm Waste System can effectively process the organic waste which is disposed of in the system, and disperses it back into the earth, preventing system overload and the need for pump outs and retrofits.
Compare The Septic Systems
Worm Farm Septic Tank System
- Started 1996
- 21 years in business and still going strong
- Australian owned and operated
- Service Every 2 Years
- Filter beds do not need regular cleaning or replacing
- Company trained installs install your system
- Returns a liquid fertilizer via subsurface trenching
- Organic waste can be added to the system directly
- Fully expandable to suite any commercial application
- Multiple system success – 0 failure rate
- Started 2007
- Liquidated Jan 2011
- New Zealand company
- Annual Service Fee $350
- Filter beds need regular cleaning or replacing
- System installation is contracted to a plumber
- Returns filter water via subsurface trenching
- No organic waste, only through a sink garbage grinder (insinkerator)
- Commercial applications
- Multiple system failures around Australia
Worm Farm Septic Tank Systems
Worm Farm Waste Systems specialises in the management of sewage, wastewater and organic waste for domestic, commercial and rural septic tank systems right across Australia. Our worm farm septic tank systems are non mechanical, single chamber system processing all sewage, wastewater and organic waste using worm technology.
For more information call 03 5979 1887 or contact us via email.