- 21 Years in business (since 1996)
- Thousands of systems installed
- Approved in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS & NT
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to your garden
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Low running costs. $20 per year based on a 4 bedroom house
- No service contracts
- No smells
- Our pumps are quiet – Activated on demand only
- Natural liquid fertiliser is added to your soil
- 10 Year System Warranty
- Reduces household organic waste by up to 90%
- No subcontractors are used to install your system
- We help you with Permit Applications
- Many effluent dispersal options
- We can retrofit to your existing system
- Domestic and Commercial Systems
- Single chamber with low site impact
- Aerobic system is a wind driven ventilator
- Weed control – Dispose of ragwort, dock, thistle
- Suitable for all climates – Alpine and Tropical areas
Read what our clients have to say
4.9 out of 5 stars (based on 50 reviews)
Thank you for your email.
Everything went really well during the installation, apart from the horrendous force 9 gale blowing for the entire weekend – poor Alan, he must have felt like he’d been in a wind tunnel for two days! (I really appreciated his advice on creating windbreaks though – and his ability to remain undaunted!)
It was wonderful to meet Alan, I feel quite privileged that he installed my worm farm.
In fact, it has been a real pleasure dealing with your company (A&A) Liz, right from the very first call with Ev, through to being on hand while Alan installed the system, and all our communication in between, I’ve really enjoyed the whole experience. At all times throughout the process I felt like I was in safe hands, more importantly, your communication and guidance along the way has been brilliant.
I think what I really appreciate most is that I felt like I was chatting with friends any time I spoke to you, or Ev or Tracey. That made me feel valued.